Need a small business website designer who can help you to convert your existing website to a responsive, mobile-friendly website? We are located in Orange County, in the Irvine area. Read our testimonials to see what customers say about our services.
Most Google Analytics reports illustrate enormous growth in mobile (cell phone) over desktop/laptop users in the past 18 months. Mobile conversion rates are extremely low compared with desktop and tablet in Google Analytics. Improve your online web presence & mobile conversion rates.
Small Business Website Package (65 hours):
- Responsive, mobile friendly website (up to 49 pages & 60 hours of work)
- WordPress theme & platform at a web hosting company of your choice or our recommendation
- Customizable, easy to modify drop-down navigation for desktop/laptop users
- Mobile, responsive side nav (look at bizresearch.com on your mobile/cell device & see navigation)
- Copy your existing website content into new responsive theme & WordPress platform
- Facebook business page creation or update (2 hours)
- Teach you how to manage your WordPress website (2 hours) – online consult
- You can add, edit and delete pages, posts & images once you’ve received training.
- Basic SEO (up to 10 hours of work) will be included in your new website small business package.
- Includes basic keyword research
- Includes optimized page titles & meta descriptions
Timeline for New Website
- It usually takes two to four weeks for most new websites under 49 pages, unless graphic designs are requested and we are working with a third party. Most responsive themes work well with client photography, so that graphic design will be a minor additional expense. Some websites will not need extra graphic design.
- Use the prepay & save option OR
- You can pay 60% up-front and 40% net due within 7 business days of launch.
What's Next? Website Maintenance, Updates and Ongoing Development
- We offer turnkey solutions, where we can train your in-house team to maintain the website on an ongoing basis
- We can offer hourly website maintenance projects and/or flat-rate projects after we determine number of hours needed.